Truck Trailer Lights Not Working

Truck Trailer Lights Not Working

Truck Trailer Lights Not Working. I am working with one light right now to test. There was corrosion in the connectors.and it seem to work only when I tied.

No running lights at trailer plug - Ford Truck Enthusiasts ...
No running lights at trailer plug - Ford Truck Enthusiasts ... (Raymond Thornton)
There could be a burned out bulb, corrosion, broken wires or even a There's an inadequate ground on the truck or trailer side or an overloaded harness because of too many lights. I hooked it up to my dad's truck and everything works great. I know the trailer lights on trailer are functional so it's my truck.

I ran a ground from one of the mounting bolts to one of the bolts on the trailer jack.

I know the trailer lights work fine (hooked up to a buddy's truck).

LED TAIL LIGHTS TRUCK UTE TRAILER CARAVAN 12V PAIR #17 ...

How do I tow a trailer? - Tiny Home Builders

Back-up and running lights do work on the truck but not on ...

7 WAY RV PLUG TESTER FOR SUV & TRUCK EASY TO CHECK TRAILER ...

10-30V 54-LED WHITE REVERSE LIGHT - Boat/Trailer/Truck ...

30W 6inch Truck Led Light Bar Trailer Tractor Heavy Duty ...

Buy 12V Pair Led Tail Lights for Ute Trailer Truck Caravan ...

Use a MultiMeter to Troubleshoot Trailer Lights. Part 1 ...

Round LED Truck and Trailer Lights w/ Clear Lens - 2.5 ...

I was using the trailer last fall and the lights were working fine when I put it away. Need to be set to allow it to work? All the other signals are functioning properly.

Share:

Posting Lainnya:

Disqus Comments